Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday Fragments

Last grocery day, I didn't buy coffee and bought milk instead. So for a week now, I only had one cup of coffee! Imagine the switch, from 3 cups a day to 1 cup per week. Yey for me!! I'm trying to lessen my caffeine intake hoping it would help us get pregnant :)
~
And also, I've been eating loads of fruits. I decided to buy and eat a lot of whatever is in season, like for now lanzones and rambutan are quite cheap so I try to have them as much as I can. Banana is staple in our table.
~
And also my husband and I are more diligent in taking our multi vitamins now. I hate the capsules but I have to take them.
~
I'm hosting a birthday and child dedication party on Sunday afternoon. It's been a while since I did this and I'm quite nervous :) specially that most of the guests will be from my former church. Wish me the best.
~

HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A VERY GOOD WEEKEND!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm having my first cup of coffee right now. I have two cups per day. Have for years. The rest of the day I drink water. I hope this helps you get pregnant.

    Fruit is good for you. Very good for you.

    You'll do fine this Sunday. You'll see. I'll wish you good luck as you've ask though.

    Have a terrific day and weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rocks,
    How was your party yesterday? I am sure you did great and all your churchmates appreciate you even more.
    The Lord will give you the desires of your heart in His perfect timing.
    x0x0,
    pearl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!