Friday, October 12, 2012

Now a pulmonologist

After months of check -ups and tests, the Doctor now concludes that what my father  needs to see is a Pulmonologist as his major problem is his lungs, she even suspected that there might be water in his lungs thus she required a CT Scan of the lungs and a pulmonary function test which of course costs a lot.

The tests seems endless.

And at this point in time, I really wish I am rich.

Anyways, I hope we can have the tests done  next week and then the consultation with the Pulmonologist. I pray there really is nothing wrong with Tatay and that the medicines he are taking now will be instrumental to his complete healing. Please dear Lord.

But on a happier note, I noticed some good changes with my father's health, my sister who takes care of him notice it also so I know God is listening to our prayers.

I would appreciate it very much if you can include my Dad in your prayers. Thank you.


2 comments:

  1. You and your parents are always in my prayers.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will say a prayer for him and your family, Rocks. Hang in there. Love to you.
    Pearl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!