Monday, October 29, 2012

Fertility and Vitamin B12

Aside from the chasteberry fruit or vitex that I am taking now as supplement, my husband and I are also taking Vitamin B12 (and three more vitamins which I will all blog here). Hoping and praying that in due time, we will have our own bundle of joy :)

So why B12? How does it affects fertility?

Because according to studies (so many literature-you can all google them) )B12 can improve sperm quality and sperm motility (for men) and deficiency of B12 may result to irregular ovulation or no ovulation at all (which is my case)

 It also helps boost the endometrium lining in egg fertilization thereby decreasing the chances of miscarriage which only means B12 will  help pregnant women  carry the baby in full term.

I hope it would really help us this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!