Thursday, June 26, 2008

How has the internet made wonders to your social life?

Coffe Break 1.24

One thing I’ll never forget and regret is joining an online community of brides to be. Weddings at Work really helped me a lot on our wedding preparation and not only that I gained some online friends where you talk about common things and concerns. And of course after that moving to Newlyweds at work is another wonderful thing made possible by the Internet. I learned and still learning a lot in the internet world, as of today I have at least hundreds of blogger friends whom I share my everyday life, and it doesn’t matter where they are as long as there is an internet connection, we’re connected. I have friends on the internet that inspired me a lot to do better.

I think not only it made wonders to our social life but to other aspects of our lives too. Technology now a day is so advanced that you can practically do everything online. You can buy stuff on line, you can do grocery on line, you can sell goods online, you can do meetings and conferences on line, you can book a hotel or resort online, you can do bank transactions on line, you can even get insurance quotes online. The list is endless. But let us not forget that the list of risks is endless too.

1 comment:

  1. sis :) i hope to meet your personally soon. i'm so glad for the internet din kasi I found people like you... mutual admiration :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!