Monday, June 23, 2008

After the storm

Happy Monday morning! oh yes, it is still a good monday morning even after that typhoon.The sun is shining and everyone seems so busy cleaning up and everyone has a smile on their face (at least from all the people I saw this morning) It's one of the best attitude we Filipinos have, "to rise after the storm".

But still let us not forget those who are still suffering specially the families of the passengers of the MV princess of the stars, those who are still flooded and those who are still in the evacuation area. Say a prayer for them please.

Yesterday for me was a complete REST DAY. I slept most of the day and had a feast, Hubby got me to into cooking "sopas" which was the only thing I did. Sunday worship was canceled because our "tent of meeting" was down but of course worshiping God alone can never be cancel even in the midst of strongest typhoon.Thank God we are all safe.

Just wanna share you some lyrics from this song which is one of my favorites..

"When the oceans rise and thunders roar
I will soar with you above the storm
Father you are King over the flood
I will be still, know you are God"

2 comments:

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!