Friday, June 27, 2008

David Archuleta Fan

Guess what? American Idol has long been over but…

One of my officemate loves David Archuleta to the max. Everyday she listens to his songs or the songs he sang during the American Idol competition, as in everyday and unfortunately she is just on the other side of my wall partition and I can not understand why she has to make the music loud enough for all of us to hear.

And when you listen to the same song everyday over and over again..grrrr. You just wanna jump over and turn the speakers off.

I’m not used to having music here in the office unless the boss is not around, and besides with her music so loud I doubt If I can hear my own music playing.

Do you think I suggest she get headset?? Mind your own music nga naman di ba? Susme! Memorize ko na yata ang Imagine.

Imagine there's no heaven...la..la..la..la..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!