Tuesday, June 3, 2008

First and Last

tagged from joy and jacque.

Participants:

1. Me and Mine 2. Creative in Me 3. Little Peanut 4. Pea in a Pod 5. Sugar Magnolias 6. Supermodel Wannabe 7. FunFierceFaboulous 8. A Sweet Taste of Life 9. My Simple Joys 10. Life's Simple Pleasures 11. On A Wonderful Day Like Today12. My Random Thoughts13.From this side 4. we r family 5. God's gift 6. Through the rain 7. Your blog

First Real Job: Student Assistant in the Library
First Screen Name: Was it nachelle? can't remember
First Funeral Attended: Grandfather (mother's side)
First Pet: a dog named Putim – she was catually a family pet
First Piercing: ears
First Tattoo: none
First Kiss: Being the youngest in the family, I was often showered with kisses from my parents and siblings before.
First Enemy: I don't remember eh.
Last Car Ride: on my way to work this morning (same with joy)
Last Kiss: Hubby this morning

I’ll be tagging mari, jown, dez and aidisan. hope you'll have fundoing this too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!