Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Rest day

Had a rest day again yesterday, thanks to "Manila Day" celebration. But just the same, I woke up early because it was Tuesday, devotion day for the center folks and besides I am scheduled to go to SSS to apply for an ID. Sayang lang kasi I was there in SSS JP Rizal as early as 8AM pero wala na palang ID dun..according to the security guard I can have it applied either sa Manila or sa Pasig daw..sayang ang punta ko ng maaga.

But in spite of that, I was still able to pull a very productive day. Major cleaning ako and you wouldn't believe me super dami kong naalis na trash sa amin. satisfying naman after, kahit nakakapagod.

at 4 PM, me and my newlywed friend Carmel, headed to Diviland, we bought the backpacks for Hannah's lootbags and the lootbags items as well.

It wasn't really a rest day after all but it's ok. I feel satisfied naman.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Rocks, I tagged you here!I hope you can find time to do it :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!