Monday, June 16, 2008

just a thought..

after bloghopping to some of my favorite blogsite, I notice that everyone seems to have a post about father's day and I on the other hand have none from both of my blogs. so this maybe a bit late but still I wanted to post about the 2 most important men in my life.
MY TATAY
I can't say he's the perfect one, he's far from being perfect pa nga, but I love him so much. I love him because he showered me with so much love, being the youngest in the family I was always the object of his affection and I can always make lambing to him. I love him because he supported me in every decision in my life and he never ever scolded me when that decision turned out to be not the best one. I love him when I see him how he adores his grandkids. I just hope he would still be around when we have our own baby. I texted him last sunday and told him I love him and he excitedly shared me the good news that he got his own motorbike already.. :)MY HUBBY
he is yet to be a father, but witnessing how he love his family, I know he'll be good dad, seeing him how he take good care of his pet and of course me..there is no doubt that he'll be a wonderful father to our would be children..and can I just say he love kids so much? I am witness to how he served to urban poor kids in Maricaban,Pasay City, even when we were not married yet, he loved every single kid no matter how dirty they are, how bad their odors are, he will just hug them when they come to him. I am so blessed to have him to be the father of our future kids.

We didn't have any celebration for the father's day yesterday but at the church service we gave some mugs for the fathers.. and of course I also greeted the best FATHER one could ever have. Our father in heaven. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!