Wednesday, June 25, 2008

How much are your monthly utilities?

This topic was up last week in my egroup, everyone seems participated, well not really everyone but most of the moms gave their budget monthly, was quite shocked about someone who pays as high as 42,000 pesos for the nanny. Yes, you read it right and not only that, maids get big salaries too, as big as those who work in the office.

But of course, there is nothing wrong with that as long as they can afford it why not? and if it’s for the best of the baby, again why not? If I have all the resources I’ll probably give the same. How I wish.

Of course, compared to what I’m spending monthly, theirs are way way bigger. I know I am so different from them because our set-up is not common, but still I feel so blessed to be given the privilege to have a nice place to live, (compared to below average). We don’t have monthly utilities like the usual stuff, electricity, phone and water, even the Internet connection I’m using at home is a blessing. The only monthly bill I’m paying is the cable connection which is 500.oo a month and yes the credit card bills where the biggest chunk of my income goes to.

I’m learning to become responsible and a good steward of all the blessings God has given us, someday I know we have to move on and get out of our comfort zone, life would be very different so I’m trying to spend wisely as much as I can and save. And when it is time for us to face those monthly bills I‘ll know what to do. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!