Tuesday, February 3, 2009

40 Tips for a better life (part 3)

here's the 3rd post for that 40 tips to a better life email I've got weeks ago. and just in case you want to read the first two just click here and here.

21. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
-I agree

22. Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present.
-I know it is hard to forget the past especially the pains but it would help you a lot if you do.

23. Don't compare your life to others'. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
-I'm so guilty of this.

24. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
-and the Lord I guess

25. Frame every so-called disaster with these words: 'In five years, will this matter?'
-

26. Forgive everyone for everything.
-really? I know we should but c'mon..that's easier said than done

27. What other people think of you is none of your business.
-Oh well,

28. GOD heals almost everything.
-not almost-EVERYTHING

29. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
-This is nice. I'll memorize this one

30. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
- I love this one!!!!it's very very true.but in the other hand, the pay you get from your job will somehow help you too in case you got sick. :)

Last 1o tips coming up soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I have been reading these 40 tips...ang galing ; ) Can't wait for the last 10. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!