Saturday, February 28, 2009

Why I love Friday night?

One thing I love about Fridays is that I can stay up late as in really really late at night and do some ME time because I don't worry of waking up early in the morning coz it's Saturday!! I love waking up late on Saturdays. I love the thought of not going to work actually. :) and ME time means, I can surf as long as I want or should I say as long as the our internet connections allows me to. It can also mean I can just watch TV the whole night or read and finish a good book (which I seldom do now).

Anyways, since this is one of those Friday night..oh I stand corrected-It's already Saturday morning. Time check 3:33 AM.

So far, I already posted from my through the rain and made to worship blog. Check it out if you want to.

I checked mine and hubby's facebook account.

I checked some money making sites only I was disappointed. I see tough times with regards to finances coming up. I have been thinking of doing any sidelines so we can make it through until all the debts are settled. As a matter of fact I am thinking of doing sales though I don't have any sales training. What items are good to sell kaya at this time?

I also checked my emails and I am still dropping cards.

See what a ME time can do?
Publish Post

Good night everyone! well, good morning would be better!

2 comments:

  1. yes me too, i love friday nights. actually, i consider friday after 5pm as the official start of the weekend. hope you are having a good one.

    http://reviewriting.com
    http://kamunggay.blogspot.com
    http://beinghybrid.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I also added this blog to my Proud Filipino Christian Bloggers Directory. You can find the list here Filipino Christian Bloggers Directory. No need for you to link back or post anything in your blog, but it will be appreciated if you do. If you don’t like it and want your link removed, or you want your blog description changed, just contact me.

    God bless you and thank you.

    Elyong

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!