Thursday, February 12, 2009

We're having good time!

Hi everyone!
Thank you for all the greetings :) Sorry this is just a quick post. We are now here in Hongkong, we just arrived this afternoon. We took the ferry from Macau. We had a very good time in Macau, the conference is great! I learned so much and was so blessed and encouraged. I made a presentation about the minstry we are doing back in the Philippines and Praise God for the many positive response we got.
A lot has been happening to us in this trip and me and hubby are so excited. God is opneing new doors for us indeed!
I'll hope to blog it when we get home. I'm blogging in aninternet cafe and I don't feel comfortable.
Anyways, thank you for visiting my blog inspite of my absence and promise I'll post lots and lots of pictures of this trip prolly next week!
God bless everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!