Sunday, February 1, 2009

8 more days to go


and we’re off to Macau and Hongkong. I am excited because this would be many first for me and hubby.

Our first to attend such mission's conference.Our first trip out of the country.Hubby’s first airplane ride. Lol. And I am sure a lot more of first for us. I know we’ll have more bonding time together after the conference and I am excited for that too. During the conference we will be staying in Royal Selangor which I hope is as good as Westgate palace.

We still need some more funds but I worry no more. I’m sure God will provide.

3 comments:

  1. So you won't be here for my birthday, huh? Who's gonna make the cake? ;o)

    Have a wonderful trip! And tell your husband, I envy him. He's getting his first airplane ride already. Ako hindi pa. Haha! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oi, good luck and have a safe and wonderful trip to you both :)make the most out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! saya naman ng blessing nyo. i know you will be more inspired sa service nyo kay Lord after this trip.
    again, God provides kaya you shouldn't worry much.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!