Wednesday, March 18, 2009

House for Rent

We’re still house hunting.

Hubby saw one yesterday that is very near to where we reside now, we checked on it this morning but I didn’t see the inside. Hubby said it has 2 rooms upstairs. Called the phone number posted in front and ask for the rental fee. Its 12 thousand pesos for a month and they need 3months deposit and one month advance. I don’t think we can afford that.

The one we saw last week is cheaper, it’s only 12 thousand per month, it has 3 rooms and they only ask for one month advance and one month deposit.Only I did not like the place it self. But hubby liked it na. We will still try to find a better one for the weeks to come. After all we have at least a month or so to move out.

All these changes gives me anxieties and worries but I am trusting God. In fact he encouraged me even more yesterday by giving me Psalm 23.

“The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want”

"He maketh me lie down in green pastures"

“ He leadeth me beside the still waters”

“He restoreth my soul”

….I know the Lord will lead us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!