Friday, March 6, 2009

SF- Trees


This is one of my favorite photos taken during our four day vacation in Anawangin Cove, Zambales City last year. And as of this moment I am missing the place terribly. I miss the sand and the beach. I miss the pine trees. An officemate of mine went there last February and said there are a lot of campers, as in the campsites are crowded. I am thankful that when we went there, there were only few people and we even had the day and night when we were left alone. It was so serene and so quiet.

This one was taken while I was resting at a hammock.
For more skywatch photos. Visit skyley.

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful view while lying in a hammock!! No wonder you miss this place. Happy skywatching:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic photo. I love the sky. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Rocks! Grab this one ;o)
    http://onlyinsilence.com/2009/03/07/busy-schedule-and-an-award-to-go-with-that/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!