Friday, March 27, 2009

We need a new bed frame

I listed in one of my posts below some of our home stuff wish list when we move out and also I said its all wants and not needs but now something has changed. We now need a new bed frame, our old one which was only handed to us is now broken and we need a replacement. Would anyone of you know how much is the cost of bed frames now here in Manila? I really have no idea. I don’t need a super elegant one a cheap but sturdy one will do.

I hope we can find ways to set aside a budget for it. These are tough days for us. We are facing some serious financial needs because of the house rent and then here comes another one. Sigh. I wish I am rich enough to buy all I want.

Anyways, I thought of browsing the net for bed frames and see what I have got here. This is so nice no? pero nice to look at lang. *~*

1 comment:

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!