Monday, March 9, 2009

Family Reunion

We went home to province yesterday to attend a special occasion. Family reunion which was also known to us as "Pabasa". This happens every year but for each year a different family host the said occasion and for this year we've been assigned or scheduled to host. It's a cycle amongst the ten siblings of my grandfather so we do hosting every ten years. It's a tradition we younger generation would want to keep so I did not want to miss it. Here are some of the pictures :)

presenting family representative :)

some of the good food sad that I was not able to taste them all because I satisfied myself with the "buro" and steamed eggplant which I missed so much :)

enjoying the food

singing and cousins

I plan to make a special blog about it and I am also aiming to do a detailed family tree trhough that blog :) wish I could really pull it.




2 comments:

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!