Monday, March 30, 2009

Subic Beach

It's confirmed, we're going on Sunday Afternoon and will stay overnight.
Although, we still don't have the specific place to go to. As of now,we are still looking for cheap accommodation that is very near the beach, probably one big house that will fit us all. I wonder if we will be needing some appetite suppressant because I'm sure there will be lots of foods!

Have not been into any of Subic beaches and that makes me more excited. Though Last December we spent our new year at Anawangin Cove in Zambales which is very near Subic.I hope I would love this one too.

So far we have three options.

All hands beach
Sunset Cove or
By the sea resort

But whatever or wherever I don't care because I'm sure it's gonna be fun fun fun!

2 comments:

  1. inggit mode ako :p di bale, once baby gwenks reach her 6th month pwede na kami gumala :)
    enjoy your get-away sis!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarap nyo naman. Dario will be home by the end of April and will stay until 1st or 2nd week of June. We have no plans yet though, so we just wait until he arrives ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!