Wednesday, March 11, 2009

It's official

We’re moving.

Hubby made it final yesterday. So it is now known to many that we are moving out of the center and he (hubby) is resigning from being a full time staff of the church.

We’ve actually discuss this two nights ago and then he made known he’s decision to people concern the morning after.

Well, I asked him about our directions, his goals for us, where are we going? What ministries are we keeping and so on and so forth.

I am pretty satisfied to what he said.

But I’ll be plastic If I tell you I am not a bit afraid of these upcoming changes.

Right now, we’re still looking for a place to rent. We only have two months left.

I’m afraid yet I take this chance to stretch my faith. God promised us to supply all our needs and I am sure payment for the rent and all is included with that.

He will provide for our missions trips and for everything we will be needing.
Who knows, He might be treat us pa to Argentina travel someday?

God is good. All the time.

3 comments:

  1. Ate Rocks, "God is good all the time, and all the time God is good." and not only that... "He is also faithful to all to He made promises who believes in Him through faith."
    God bless you in this new chapter of your journey with Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ate, your faith in HIM is bigger and more toughter than any changes this life may bring. A new journey is about to begin, I know, HE will lead your way.
    And someday in Argentina? Hehehe, who can tell...it may be just within your reach....
    GodSpeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sis :) God provides... yan parati sinasabi ni G pag medyo alanganin na kami. God is really good kasi he never forsakes us. Alam ko ganyan din mangyayari sa inyo ni Rudolf.
    All the best para sa new stage ng life nyo together. Go go go...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!