Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Lose weight as seen on tv

I lost some weight and I am on my usual regular meal diet and I didn’t add any activities to my routine but yeah I did lost some pounds not that I have that perfect Contour Abs because that is still far from reality but am quite happy I lost some.. Probably it is because of lack of sleep because I have not been sleeping regularly since last week. My sleeping habits has gone wild again, there was even a time that I slept at around 4 AM and woke up at 6:45 AM and went to office. I’m a walking zombie. I’m a walking fat zombie.

I really need to have some serious exercise or physical activities for me to lose weight properly, and I am wishing I could buy a Total Gym or something like that this Christmas so I can do it at home in my most convenient time. If not, I think the Slendertone system to tone my abs and muscles will also be fine.

Should I need to include that then on my wish list this Christmas? Or I’ll just go ahead and buy one for myself when the bonus comes in. Would it be worth the hard earned money I’ll spend? Hopefully yes ad hopefully I’ll use it as often as I can.


1 comment:

  1. i so badly needed to lose weight and i'm gonna start the journey by next year... wag na muna ngayon kasi alam mo na... hahaha!

    btw, sis na try mo na yung paypal wishlist? kung di pa, here's the link: http://apps.facebook.com/paypalwishlist/?ppref=1780527687&ref=nf

    earn as much as $100 by simply making a wishlist. hope you can join and let's all be merry this Christmas :))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!