Friday, November 27, 2009

Paypal Wishlist

Have you seen my paypal wish list in facebook? If not you may click HERE to see it. Not that I'll ask you to buy me a gift from that list because those are all super expensive. Will just ask you to check it out and see what I want. You may create your own paypal wish list too and if you do that you'll have the chance to earn extra dollars. Try it, nothing to lose. Here's what I listed there.



Blackberry Smart Phone


Thailand Grand Diamond Suites


Espresso Machine


LCD TV or Samsung HDTV


Apple Macbook


So there you go, how about you? Are you done with your wishlist?

1 comment:

  1. Paypal Wishlist application on Facebook, has rocked several countries. Perhaps because of the great programs this Paypal

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!