Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Natural cleansing

Do you think you need a colon cleanse and you can't afford the expensive program that most of the colon cleanse reviews you have read? because I know you ave read that a lot of procedure can be done. Well, we can do it the natural way and for my opinion is the safest.

1. Eat a lot of fruits - I am not a fruit person but I try to convince my self to have it even once in my meal per day. I'm sure you have heard how wonderful are the fruits for our body. Don't be like me. eat a lot of fruits if you can.

2. Drink a lot of water- What I do so I won't forget to drink water from time to time is that I get a glass full of water and then put it in my table so even when I don't fele thirsty when I see that glass of water I drink and then refill it when it's done. If you do not drink a lot of water everyone will tell that you have or you will have a problem in the future.

3. Vegetables - broccolli, cabbage, garlics and a lot more. You can have a vegetable diet (which i tried for one week) and I must say it was good but I work everyday and I feel hungry and of course we still need

4. Fibers - so don't forget to include that in your everyday meal too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!