Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Day 3

Just in case you're new to this blog and wondering what I am counting for, it's the day dear husband left for a short mission trip somewhere in Malaysia (of course I knew where).

He rang me last night, thank heavens for the goodness of our Ninong's heart. Anyways, he said they have loads of schedule, teaching musical instruments, visiting churches and not visiting auto accessories stores or malls. At the tone of his voice he seems liking it..er loving it actually, and that he even asked me to pray about him extending the stay until the big event which I guess they will play on November 26 and 27.

Guess what I said back? told him am not going to pray for it..hehe..me bad.

I'm sure he will learn a lot from this trip and maybe when he gets back he'll knows best the direction we have to take with regards to us being missionaries.

It's day 3, 8 more days to go.

1 comment:

  1. oh, that will be ok sis..ganun talaga siguro tayong mga babae, hehe..

    wasn't able to hop for a while..miss it here.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!