Sunday, November 29, 2009

I am in Tagaytay

Hi everyone! yup..am here in Tagaytay and been here since Friday for a friend's wedding which I coordinated. The wedding was at Sonya's garden and it's beautiful!! Sonya's place is always beautiful, so romantic and enchanting specially at night. I'll post pictures when my friends who have their camera uploaded theirs, you see I don't have pictures because our digicam is with the husband. I enjoyed the fresh green salad again from Sonya's and the pasta, for sure me and my friends will be needing slim pills to shed all the extra pounds we will get for staying here, it's quite cold, calm and quiet, perfect ambiance for us to eat all the bulalo we can eat.haha!

Anyways, we're here at MC mountain home apartelle and I'm gonna do a review or sort when I get back to Manila which is this afternoon.

Enjoy your long weekend people!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!