Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Christmas decor

We're putting on Christmas decors soon!! and I can't wait, as I have said in my other blog, I'm excited because this will be the first time in this apartment. We will use most of our old decors from the previous year but I think we need to buy Christmas outdoor lights.



I hope we can do that this weekend which I only hope because we have one children's party to attend too this Saturday.

I don't want to say I am busy because I know I can find time for it.

I'm thinking of what colors would be nice this Christmas, I had blue and silver when I first had my tree. Would you think green and gold would be nice? or red and gold?


Photo source : here

2 comments:

  1. i like blue and gold combination too.it's what i had last year. but you may want to try other colors too for a change.

    how as your halloween celebration, btw?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!