Friday, November 6, 2009

Learn. Compare. Save

Short and simple but good for us if we do that. I got it actually from a website that offers Medicare supplement. And I thought it is very much applicable not only in shopping and buying things we need but in some areas of our lives also.

Like when I go to grocery store, I learn (read) what is written on the label, nutrition facts or ingredients then I compare it to cheaper brand and then knowing that it is the same then I’ll buy the cheap one, so I Save.

Sure it takes time but it’s worth it. Every penny saved is important and it is still savings. Every cents count. I used to say that to dear husband so often now he gets it and when I do buy something that is a little bit pricey than we used to, he’ll remind me of that.

So guys..
Learn. Compare and Save

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!