Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I am envious

I envy those wives that need not work but still manage to enjoy things in life. I envy those who can wake up as late as they want and have nothing to worry about.

I envy those who have their own house and have their own yard and gardens and porch, those who can enjoy a cup of coffee sitting in their verandas or having a blast in their own wooden swing set. 

I envy those who can just sit the whole afternoon in front of their TV or play computer games the whole day without worrying about the bills at the end of the month.

I envy those who do not have to take the heat because they can just stay in their air conditioned room everyday.

But then, come to think of it I actually envy NO ONE. Why? because as far as I know no one from the people I personally know live a life like that.

I have rich friends, I have friends that are stay at home wife but even them worries and thinks about the expenses and budget and I am very sure they have their own problems too.

As the saying goes, everyone has his own cross to carry.

You never know, I might be enjoying a swing in my garden soon!


3 comments:

  1. agree! so while waiting what's prepared for us, why not just enjoy while we do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup, you envy no one. Im a stay at home mom but it doesn't mean that I don't have any worries at all. in fact I have a lot. just relax. leave it all up to God :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a stay at home mom not because I want to but I have to. I want to work but I can not and so I am into so many kinds of money making stuff just to earn.

    Yep, you don't have to be jealous because you are blessed and you have those things that others envy.


    TastefulVoyage

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!