Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A World Cup Baby Shower !

"Think Pink! Think Blue! J-mie is almost due!"
This was our event title at the facebook for my good friends' baby shower last August 15,2010. I searched and searched the internet for a lot of baby shower ideas and I guess together with her sister, we pulled a nice one!

Our theme was : World CUP because according to the Mom, the baby kicks like he is in the football field! and besides the Dad to be is a football fanatic.

We made a baby bib hat served as the guests name tag with the FIFA logo.


We created that bib on a purpose of course, for the cerelac (baby food) eating contest which was FUN!
That's me and hubby. We lost.
Her sister also made a poster depicting Paul the Octopus. This one is so cute!

The DIY diaper cake
The towel lollies I made :) Favors for the guests
If you want to do your own lollies. I blogged it at my rocksdaily blog.
The beautiful preggy girl! It was also her birthday celebration :)
 More pictures!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!