Thursday, August 5, 2010

Kitchen lights

I mentioned in my other blog that I have been cooking for the past week. And because of that I am dreaming a lot about how beautiful my kitchen would be someday. And I think one good thing I really need is a good kitchen lighting, recently ours was broken and we have to replace it with a light that is available in the house and it’s not that good. For that my cooking spirit was dampen (or should I say I had enough of the kitchen already). So whenever we’re at his favorite hardware, I always make it a point to visit the light section. I want to have nice lamps in the house, be it in the kitchen, in the living room especially in the bedroom.

This picture looks similar to what we have in the kitchen now only it is old and doesn't look good as this

I want something like this one in the dining table

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!