Friday, August 20, 2010

Ipod for the husband (hoping)

My dear husband’s birthday is happening next month, at first I was thinking of throwing a small surprised theme party for him but now I am having a second thought about it. I worry because I only want a small party (for less expenses) but we might end up having 20 or more guests and that for me is not small.

I also thought of just giving him a gift that he really likes and need. A decent music player it is, he always wanted an iPod since it came out but because we don’t have a budget for that, he never insisted. Now, I am really wishing I can give him that, reading ipod reviews helps because I learned that the old ones are way cheaper now than before but it will still be very useful for him. Ipod Nano is still way out of our budget but let’s see.

Me on the other hand want an iTouch but that’s another story.

Anyways, whatever I give him or whatever we does for his birthday, I know he’ll appreciate it with all his heart.

3 comments:

  1. gifts dont have to be expensive - its the thought that counts. whatever you decide to buy for him, he'll LOVE it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why don't you just prepare a special dinner for the family? It's still a party even without guests :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. or if you have, you can check your miles (or points) from cards, I think you can redeem gadgets like these, at minimal cost or none at all.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!