Monday, August 30, 2010

Wedding Gown Inspiration


This is an inspiration for my friend's wedding gown and since the lace is expensive she's thinking if she can use chiffon instead. I like it! It is so nice. Having the green grass and trees as background is awesome too! And because hers is also a garden wedding we are hoping we can get good pictures too.

We also have the designs for her entourage but unfortunately I do not have the pictures. Tangerine is her wedding color, at first she’s hesitating but when she saw nice dresses in the internet she’s settled for it. We also browsed at different prom dresses and formal dresses to see if she’d like something. I also loved all the designs she have chosen. I just hope the dressmaker will also do well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!