Sunday, August 29, 2010

Putting up the small business

Yes, we are seriously planning to finally put up the printing business soon. Our goal is to have the small printing machines before this year ends. And also finish the paper work few months from now. I have already filled-up the DTI application online and there is still a lot of stuff to do before we can say we’re going full blast next year. I do not know if we need business credit reports for the application of licenses though.

I am trying not to loan anything for this business but if we feel we need too I might try but of course I am trying to be positive.

And I know for this business to succeed, we need to focus and devote our time so I guess it would be the time I'll finally be leaving the corporate world. To which I am sure I will not miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!