Thursday, September 2, 2010

And so this is Christmas

September is here. 4 months to go before Christmas but you won't believe me, some have started their Christmas countdown today (yesterday actually because it's already 1:00 AM) And radio stations started playing Christmas songs! And I know it won't be long. Christmas is just around the corner.

I've few things to look forward too this December. A very good friend from America is coming home with the kiddos and I can't wait to see them.

But I have few reasons not to rushed Christmas too.

Expenses.

And we all know that. SO before it comes I hope our pockets are ready.

To tell you honestly, buying gifts for family and friends always excites me. So it's good to be ready and start early. Though I always end up buying most of the gifts the last minute, still I enjoy it. Now, it would be easier because I am thinking of buying personalized gifts online. I've already finished designing one. In between reading the term life insurance quotes and playing games at facebook, I managed to finished one today.

How about you? When do you plan to start buying gifts? Would you order online too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!