Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Work Talks

I’m home, resting and working at the same time. How I would love to be like this always. At home and yet working but I’ll be patient. I know in the future I will not just wait for a suspension or a day off from work for me to get some rest and work at the same time.

I’ve been working since I was 18 years old even when I was still a student and didn’t have to rest even right after college. I have been in the academe world for at least 6 years and in the corporate world for at least 11 years now. And you can say I am tired.

I worked in the telecommunication industry which is very short (four months) and then moved to horse industry where we process importation of live horses, we do sell also horse medicines and horse tack. Everything about horse I must say.

Now, my present job being an assistant to a boss who owns several businesses from different industries. I’m kind of windang..lol. I do not have a specific job. All I know is I had to assist to whatever my boss needs regardless of any company he owns needs it.

On the other hand, I am glad I have work and that I have a steady income monthly, some are having a hard time finding job especially in this trying times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!