Thursday, September 30, 2010

Dig a lawyers mind

It's a long day work again from the office and it’s extra tough today because we were literally forced to think as a lawyer, defense or prosecutor. It was not easy, though I remember when I was young I used to dream of becoming a lawyer someday. One who does help the poor who can’t afford to hire a lawyer. But I didn’t like the additional years of studying so I said goodbye to that dream. Now, I’m experiencing to be like one, well not like a Texas truck accident lawyer, or the overrated lawyer with the highly sensational case but just the same, we are sort of doing some attorney’s job.

I just hope this kind of work will soon be over and we will all move on to another. A concert maybe? Or an event? Or anything but nothing to do with the trial court please.

1 comment:

  1. Look for the right lawyer who can assist in your legal needs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!