Wednesday, September 1, 2010

To do list

I am happy that I only have a four day work for this week because of the holiday last Monday. And I am even considering of taking a leave of absence on Friday for my nephew's first birthday. But before I can do that, I have to finish all my pending tasks in the office, especially the renewal of my boss' auto insurance which expired last month. And another car is due for registration this month. So I have to prepare all the documents needed this week. With that I am writing my to do list so I won't forget anything come Friday.

1. Get hold of the insurance policy of the Fortuner from THA
2. Innova Registration
3. Payment for Association dues (Rockwell)
4. Finish the document checklist for hearing
5. Prepare/Send draft

I know I can finish this before the work week ends. :)

1 comment:

  1. so many cars, so sosyal! rockwell! hehehe =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!