Thursday, December 9, 2010

Funeral planning

I certainly do not want to sound morbid here, not especially when it is Christmas season, but you might ask why am I posting about funeral planning here?

Well, maybe I am just amazed that besides a wedding planner or birthday party planner you can now hire someone to do the funeral planning? It's like they will be the one to handle everything during your time of grief and I heard they also come up with good ideas, I think it's nice that you don't have to deal with such when you are grieving, I just don't think I can do that job. Even if I do love to organize events or parties or weddings, I really do not think I can do a funeral. It's one of my weaknesses.

How do you find it? if ever, would you like to hire one for yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!