Monday, December 13, 2010

How's your December so far?

How are you coping up with December?

I know this is the busiest month for most of us, from Christmas parties here and there, and reunions everywhere,from doing the Christmas shopping and the Christmas rush, indeed busiest month ever.

My weekend was full (especially last Saturday) but it's ok. After all, December comes only once a year :)

We are almost half through with all the activities in the church and ministries and we are still good. Although I promised to give my self a reward right after the chaos. A manicure and pedicure with foot spa, facial treatment, who doesn't need face moisturizers? Just one look at my recent pictures and I know I badly need one. A hair treatment and a whole body massage is what I need at the end of this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!