Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Gifts for Christmas

Guess what? haven't bought any gifts for our godchildren yet, not even a piece. I do not even have a list of who and what to buy for each one of them which I usually does on Christmas season. I have few books to give but that's for friends. I do not know but the lazy bug hit me plus the fact that our finances won't let us give gifts to everyone this time which saddened me because if ever this will be the first Christmas that I won't be giving gifts to my godchildren. I still hope I can buy gifts for my small nephews before Christmas day because I know they would want something to open on Christmas eve.

If only I'm rich, I'll buy them everything they would ask me during Christmas time, I'll even buy my nephew a big car with some good ATV Parts because for sure he will love it!

But the reality is I am not rich and I can only buy him a toy car which I know he'll also love as long as he has something from me.

Oh Christmas, why are you giving me stress?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!