Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Special gift to husband

Two days before Christmas and we are still wrapping gifts (well, the husband is) because obviously I'm here typing :) and aside from gifts to wraps, we still have few gifts to buy.

Today, the husband is getting his gift from me too but he's buying it or I might come if I feel better. This would be the most expensive gift I will be buying for him and he's more than thankful. We can't even compare our First Anniversary gifts from this one.

I do not know what's his gift for me this Christmas but I'm hoping I'll be surprised and that I will love it also but if not, as we always say it's the thought that counts.

How about you guys? Are you done with your gifts? Or rushing also like us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!