Thursday, December 2, 2010

House hunting

We are currently on a house hunting again, and we only have till the 16th of January and if we don't find a house after that, we might be sleeping on the street the next day. Though I know God will not allow that. But I tell you, finding a house that will suit your budget (first and foremost) and taste is not easy. Not as easy as finding an affordable car insurance because it is all over the world wide web. But a house that is near to your work or a house that is near your folks, it's quite tiring.

Again, I say I hate moving. I am imagining packing up our things and unpacking it again and boy I am already dead tired.

Please wish us all the best in this house hunting moment of our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!