Tuesday, December 28, 2010

In two weeks

We have only 18 days left in our present house. We have to leave on the 15th of January and until now we have no where to move to. I kinda worry now because I didn't realize it was this hard to look for a house here in the metro, well not if you have the money but I only have this certain budget for the house rent.  I thought I'll find one in no time but my golly it's like two weeks more and we're out there on the streets.

And I didn't see this coming, this house hunting at this time of the year, I really didn't see it coming.

I wish I have prepared for this like someone who would buy rain boots in a summer day but I didn't and as I have said I didn't see it coming so soon.

But anyways, my hopes are still high that soon we will be able to see that "house" God has prepared for me and my husband. I just need to spend more time looking around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!