Friday, February 15, 2008

DIY Balloon Decor

I couldn’t sleep last night…

Was home at around 11:00 PM from Direk Bert De leon's show at Hard Rock Café –no, it was not a valentine date or dinner..rather it was a valentine work for me.

And so while hubby is going gaga over this racing game on his mobile phone, I took out the 10 pieces small balloons I bought later that afternoon and made him look for my handy balloon inflater which took us mga 15 minutes pa before we were able to figure out saan namin nilagay. Haay..may memory gap na yata kami pareho.

I was greatly inspired by Kathy's entry to her blog about their DIY balloon décor on her daughter 1st birthday. I learned that she enrolled herself in youtube university so I enrolled myself too.

And here’s my first project finished at around 1:30 AM


My first DIY flower balloon...what do you think?

I might be trying my hands on the "column" tonight.

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I saw your blog at The Mom Blogs. It caught my attention because the title is in Filipino. I'm Abelle, from Quezon City. Just bloghopping po. I also want to invite you to my website, www.onlyinsilence.com. It's just new so there's not much in it yet, but I hope you find something interesting. I also have two blogs, onlyinsilence.blogspot.com and abelle.blogrox.com. By the way, I rated ur blog ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Please add my other site. Lizzz2 @ http://Justlizzen.com Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adoarble balloons!! Great job...I want to see the column! :)

    ~melody~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!