Friday, February 29, 2008

sleeping late again...

I’ve been sleeping late again..last night I slept at past 1 AM, the other night around 2 AM and last Tuesday night past 3 AM. And to think I woke up everyday at around 7:00 Am. I have regular office hour from 8:30 Am to 6:30 PM.

I know I have sleeping disorder, I am an insomniac and I can stay awake for 24 hours or more, did that many times. Right now, I feel sleepy but of course I cannot do that here.

I’m still bracing myself for 2 more nights of sleeping late, because tonight I’m gonna finish Jerlyn’s souvenir (packing) and tomorrow night will be the wedding, thought I know it would be over at least until 10PM.

So when I have time to
sleep I really sleep as in I sleep the whole day and don’t even wake up to have my meals. Hubby knows that and I am so much thankful that he understands my unusual sleeping habits. That is why I am very particular in our bed, the sheets and the pillows have to suit my sleeping habits. I have particular pillows also for my feet. Our bed was not too soft neither too hard. We only bought it last March and it is still good.

But If I have the money, I would really like to invest in beautiful and so comfortable
Beds . It’s worth it. I recently chance upon this site and all I could say is WOW!!..I love all their beds and I really wanted to have one someday. Specially this design. I love the headboard, this one has generous layers of cotton and fiber fillings. It is not only pure beauty but also practical because it is a divan bed. I imagine myself sleeping the whole day in that super comfy bed with my husband of course.
And I hope it's gonna be soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!