Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Sad news

So I won't be having that preg test anymore this weekend..(Should I be grateful that I was spared of at least 120.00 pesos?)

Yesterday, after lunch, my period came..

Was I shocked? devastated I guess..I couldn't come out of the comfrot room..I just sat there and wished and hope that I'm not having another menstrual period again...

"they that wait upon the Lord shall renew thier strenght"...I hope this one is true too for those who wait to have thier baby.

"they shall run and not be weary"
"they shall walk and not faint"

Teach me Lord to wait.

3 comments:

  1. sis, its okay :) there will always be a next time... in God's time darating din yung para sa atin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This reminds me of my posts about the same subject :(
    Here's one of them:
    http://abelle.blogrox.com/2007/08/21/in-his-time/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've been reading your blogs a couple of times already. i'm married for 6 yrs and still TTC...

    i can see that you are still so lucky that you have a very happy married life inspite of being childless... we all have the same prayers. I can see that you are a good person and that HE will grant your PRAYERS.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!