Thursday, February 14, 2008

high hopes

I still feel weak today but a lot better than yesterday.

I have to cut my office work at 11:00 AM yesterday because I suddenly felt so weak, I threw up many times and I was so cold.

So I rushed home and tried to rest after answering some pahabol phone calls from the office..you see..I really have no right to get sick…

Hubby was so worried, he keep on asking if there is any pain…actually I wonder why I feel so weak and kept on vomiting pero I don’t feel any pain in the stomach or anywhere..

So..the result of all this vomiting-all the people around us suspected I might be pregnant. It’s funny and it’s so wishing..kasi ako mismo was in high hope and whispering..sana nga..sana nga. Even one of my boss clapped pa when I told him I have to go home because I don’t feel good..sabay sabi..”buntis ka na?” haay talaga…

But it’s weird, this morning I woke up and surprised that I don’t feel any panlalamig ng sikmura…I don’t feel throwing up at all..but still weak because I think I got so tired yesterday.

I just had a preg test last Saturday and it’s negative..

I don’t think I’m ready to have another test this weekend..but I’m planning to have one next weekend.

Sana nga..magdilang anghel lahat ng tao sa paligid ko..:)

3 comments:

  1. I hope you'd be all right soon. I hope to encourage you because my hubby and I waited for three years before the Lord granted us our baby. In His own perfect time sis.

    Let me know how the test turns out. I am thrilled for you. I know the anticipation you must be feeling. God bless! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you link up my other sites too sis? Let me know ha. I will link back to you from each site first thing tomorrow.

    http://aspacio.blogspot.com
    http://jenaspacio.blogspot.com
    http://handytipsandhints.blogspot.com
    http://reviewscorner.blogspot.com

    Dami no, baka sakali lang it's okay with you. :-) Happy V Day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sis... any news? m joining you in your prayers. sana nga yan na yung pinaka aantay nyo :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!