Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Training-I miss having one


When I was still in Cabanatuan (Nueva Ecija) oh yes, that was years ago...and was still in the academe world, not really a teacher, I worked in the library for almost 10 years. Of course, until I gave up and moved to corporate world.

When you’re in the academe world, you need to get as many training as you can get and mind you those trainings are not meant solely to have an additional knowledge but it would be a MUST for you specially when you are aiming for a higher position.

So back then, I was fortunate enough to be able attend so many trainings which I considered all to be so useful. One training I didn’t regret having was the ISO 9000 series of training, although I don’t remember much of it now.(because I don’t practice it anymore) I was chosen as an Internal Quality Auditor of our school because of that. And that meant a lot more trainings. I enjoyed most of it except those super long ones that I have to seat all day for number of days and force myself listen to the trainer.

I have to admit, I miss those days. I miss those days where I have to really study because we have worksheets to answer or we have to share what we have learned in that particular training.

I have been working in the corporate world now and have not attended even a single training that would enhance me for whatever position I am in now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!