Friday, February 22, 2008

In God's appointed time

I was absent yesterday, I took a day off to attend to personal things and help Jerlyn on her last stage of preparation..but yesterday afternoon, I found my self sitting at the “missionaries’ fellowship” in International Team Philippines office. Of course it was out of my plan because I have so much in my hands to do. But as always God has his own plans and ways.

That morning hubby told me he will be leading the worship on missionaries’ fellowship and that Pastor Gani (also the IT Philippines Director) requested him to sing their own composition songs..and then I thought..I will come with him but will leave early na lang.

That doesn’t happen, I stayed and I listened to what Pastor Gani is sharing about the mission field and missionaries around the world. I know in my heart that someday it will be our time to go. I married a missionary by heart and a servant of God and sooner we will be there on the mission field.

But that is not what I got yesterday..as I listen and read to these verses,

For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false, though it linger, wait for it, it will certainly come and will not delay”
Habakkuk 2: 3

“There is time for everything and a season for every activity under heaven”
Ecclesiastes 3:1

I know God is encouraging me to “wait” ..because it will come. I know in my heart it is about the baby we are praying for and I just couldn’t help but thank God for his loving assurance that what He has promised to us will be given in His appointed time.

I praise God for his love endures forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!