Thursday, January 8, 2009

It's my 501st POST!


I know it’s not that big deal but nevertheless I just want to make a special post about it.

I’ve been blogging since 2005 but back then I only post for some wedding updates because as you can see this is originally a wedding blog. I became active again just last year and I am quite proud of what I have achieved (if there’s any) in the blogging world. I know I learned a lot of things last year especially in the field of paid blogging, also learned something about ranking, SEO, about being cached by Google, Alexa, Entrecard, Technorati and a lot more.

And this is my 501st post. Can I say it’s quite an achievement for me who juggles work, ministry and wife duties? I think so.

Speaking with post and blogging, I still have so many December events to blog and for me not to forget it, let me make a list;

1. “Batang Pag-asa” - Christmas Party – December 21
2. The concert – (I’ll try to make a post about it although I don’t want to talk about it anymore, but let’s see.) - December 6.
3. Young Couples Costume Christmas Party – December 14
4. A post about my father who’ll turn 72 years old tomorrow!

So that’s it. I hope I can finish them all in between making those assignments which are scarce this time. Thank God I was given one with the Nevada auto insurance keyword.

And I bid you goodbye with that. Again, congratulations to me for my 501st post.

Image credit : google/wikimedia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!